Rules of the SPA center in Orbita SPA Hotel
In order for your visit to be more enjoyable, beneficial and without any problems, please follow the rules in our hotel and SPA center at ORBITA SPA Hotel
- When visiting the SPA center you can wear a bathrobe or clothes which you feel comfortable in. It is necessary for you to bring swimsuits and slippers;
- You must take a shower before entering the pool and also before using the thermal premises;
- We request that you remove all of your jewelry before visiting the SPA center. We do NOT take responsibility in case of lost items that were left unattended. For that purpose you can use the safe that is in your room or leave your items on the reception desk;
- A person who is under the age of 14 is NOT allowed to use the SPA center without an attendant;
- If you want to make a reservation for SPA procedures, please contact this number: 00359 89 225 4302;
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment for a procedure, you must contact the SPA reception at least two hours earlier.
- If you suffer from some kind of disease you must inform us, before using the thermal zone or taking a specific type of procedure. Thus our team can take care of you in the safest way possible;
- People who are under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substances are not allowed to be in the SPA center area;
- It is NOT allowed to bring food or alcohol in the SPA center area;
- Dear customers, we value accuracy a lot, so we appreciate if you could be 10 minutes early for your appointment. Otherwise the duration of the procedure is reduced at the expense of the customer;
- It is preferable that the cellphones are turned off while using the SPA center services.