At Orbita SPA Hotel, we strive to provide exceptional products, services and experience. We highly value our business, but more importantly – your loyalty.
We have developed this policy to explain our practices regarding the personal information we collect from you or about you on this website or through our applications, written or oral communication with us when you visit our site or from other sources.
By using any of our products or services and/ or by accepting this Policy, such as in the course of registering for any of our products or services, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data, as it is described here.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
At any point of contact or interaction with guests and in carrying out all aspects of our business, it is possible to collect your personal data. This personal data may include: contact information about you; information related to your booking, stay or visit; participation in a membership program or for loyal customers; participation in a competition, lottery or marketing program; information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number and date and place of issue; travel history; payment information, such as your payment card number and other information about it, as well as authentication information and other billing and payment account details related to mobile payments; guest preferences; communication and marketing preferences; information about vehicles that you can bring to our site; other types of information that you have chosen to provide us or we may receive for you.
We also collect other personal data in certain cases, such as:
* Participation in the Program for loyal clients Orbita SPA Hotel on the following page: https://hotel-orbita.bg. When you enroll in our program, we will invite you to log in with your email address, Facebook or Google + account to take advantage of all the benefits that the program provides.
* Surveys: We may ask you for demographic data and other personal data in user surveys.
* Collection of information at the site: We collect additional personal data when registering at our site, including data that may be required by law. We may also use a surveillance system and other security measures at our sites, which may take or record photos of guests and visitors in public places, as well as information related to your location during your stay at our sites (via maps for access and other technologies). We may also use a surveillance system and other video recording technologies to ensure the protection of our employees, guests and visitors to our sites when permitted by law. We may also collect personal information in connection with on-site services, such as concierge services, fitness clubs, spa services, events, babysitting services, equipment rental.
* Profiles for events: If you are planning an event with us, we collect details about the event, the date of the event, the number of guests, details about the guest rooms, and for corporate events – information about your organization. We also collect information about guests who are part of your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may have personal information about you provided by the group and receive offers from us as a result of your stay in a group or attending an event depending on your preferences and to the extent permitted by law. If you visit us as a participant in an event, we may share your personal data with the organizers of the event, as far as permitted by law. If you are an event organizer, we may also share information about your event with third party service providers who may offer you their event services to the extent permitted by law.
* Social networks: If you choose to participate in activities or offers on social media sponsored by Orbita SPA Hotel, we may receive certain information from your social network account according to your settings in the social network service, such as location, registrations, activities, interests, photos, status update and friends list. We may also provide you with the opportunity to participate in photo contests, such as those taken during your stay with us, which you can share on your social media channels for voting evaluation, or other promotions.
* Send to a friend: Periodically we offer you the option to send an e-card or share a message with a friend.
If you choose to use this feature, we will encourage you to provide the recipient’s name and email along with the text of each message you choose to send. By using this feature, you declare that you have the right to use and provide us with the name and email address of the recipient for this purpose.
In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we may also infer information about you from the data you provide to us.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including our partners for payment cards, etc., from your social networking services in accordance with your settings for these services, and from other third party sources who are legally entitled to share your data with us. We use and share this information (and may add this information to other information we have about you) for the purposes described in this Policy only.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use your personal data in many ways, including in order to provide and personalize the services you request and expect from Orbita SPA Hotel, providing hospitality in the room and everywhere in our sites that you expect, managing the loyalty program, conducting marketing promotions and sales and as described in more detail below
* Loyalty Program Members: If you are a member of our program, we use your information to personalize your experience when using our services. We also use your data to distribute news, promotional materials and transaction materials for various services at Orbita SPA Hotel and to personalize the ads and content provided to you through online, email, mobile and visual ads, as well as on our website. and in our social media accounts, depending on your preferences for receiving messages.
* Planning meetings and events: We may use your personal information to provide you with information on planning meetings and events.
* Marketing and communications: To the extent permitted, we may use your personal information to provide or offer you newsletters, promotions and current special offers, as well as other marketing messages depending on your stated preferences for receiving messages. We use your personal information to provide notifications during your stay, account notifications and booking confirmations, to send you marketing messages and to conduct surveys, lotteries, lotteries and other contests. We may provide these communications via email, mail, social networks, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), targeted notifications, in-app messages, and other means (including in-site messages such as TV in your room). With your consent, we also use user-generated content (such as photos) from social networking services to provide visual advertising or on our websites and in our applications. We may also collect information about your payment card, which may be added to personal data and used by Orbita SPA Hotel to present and / or send targeted marketing messages based on your payment method and depending on Your preferences for receiving messages. We may also partner with third parties to find out if a visitor to our site has an offer of immediate payment discounts related to his / her payment card, and to provide the visitor with ads and information explaining how to take advantage of this. offer during your stay at Orbita SPA Hotel.
* Service improvements: We may use your personal data to make improvements to the services of Orbita SPA Hotel and to ensure that our sites, products and services are of interest to you. We also use your personal data to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in the room and on the territory of our sites. This may include providing the ability to manage the technology in your room through our website or applications from your personal devices.
* Accuracy, analysis and personalization of data: We may also summarize your personal data with information from third party sources in order to keep the information up to date for analysis. We may also rely on information from third parties to provide better and more personalized service. For example, if you link your social networking services or other accounts to our services, we may use this information to provide you with a more personal and social experience with us, or we may share and use it as described elsewhere in this Statement.
PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE
In order to offer you the expected level of hospitality and the best service, we may share your personal information with our service providers and other third parties, as described in detail below:
* Group events and meetings: If you visit Orbita SPA Hotel as part of a group event or meeting, the information gathered for planning the meeting and event will be shared with the organizers of these meetings and events and, if necessary, with guests who organize or participate in the meeting or event.
* Business partners: We may work with other companies to provide you with products, services or offers based on your experience at our sites, and accordingly we may share your information with our business partners. For example, we may assist with car rental or other services from our trading partners, as well as share personal information with our trading partners to provide these services. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, with our corporate tourism partners, or engage in marketing activities with other brands jointly with our corporate tourism partners.
* On-site services: We may share personal information with third-party providers who provide on-site services such as concierge, spa treatments, golf or restaurant services.
* Service Providers: We rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf, and we may share your personal information with them as appropriate. In principle, our service providers are contractually obliged to protect your personal data and are not allowed to use or share your personal data in any other way than may be required by law. However, our fraud detection service providers may use your personal information without sharing it for fraud detection purposes. We may use service providers to communicate news to you or provide you with promotional and transaction materials on our behalf, including personalized online and mobile advertising, depending on your preferences and applicable laws.
* Others: In addition, Orbita SPA Hotel may disclose personal data in order to:
– comply with the applicable laws.
– respond to inquiries from the government or requests from public authorities.
– comply with the available legal procedures.
– protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Orbita SPA Hotel, site visitors, guests, employees or the public.
– allow us to seek available compensation or limitations on the damage that may be caused to us.
– applies the terms and conditions of our websites and responds in emergency situations.
Note for EU citizens: If you are in Europe, you can also change your cookie preferences by making changes to “Cookie settings”.
The term “sensitive information” refers to information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health status, sexual life or sexual orientation, genetic information, criminal record and any biometric data used. in order to establish identity. We do not collect confidential information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may use the health information you provide to better serve and meet your specific needs (for example, to provide access for people with disabilities).
PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our site may contain links to third party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. If you provide information to and use third party sites, the privacy policies and terms of service of those sites apply. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the websites you visit before submitting personal information.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Orbita SPA Hotel will take reasonable steps to: protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and will keep personal information accurate and current as appropriate. We also require service providers with whom we share personal information to make reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. For online transactions, we use technology to the best of our ability to protect the personal information you send us through our site. However, unfortunately, there is no security system or data transfer system over the Internet that is guaranteed to be completely secure.
We will contact you by mobile / text message or email to ask you to provide us with your confidential personal data or your payment card details. We will only request payment card details over the phone when you make a booking or book a promotional package.
CHANGE AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Within the framework of the applicable laws, you may request that we inform you of your personal data stored by us and, where appropriate, request that your personal data that we maintain in our active database be updated, corrected and / or deleted. We will make all necessary updates and changes within the time specified in the applicable laws and where permitted by law. Such requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com . To protect the privacy of your personal information, we may only respond to such requests at the email address you have registered or otherwise provided to us. Please note that if you make such a request, we may not be able to provide you with the same quality and variety of services that you are used to.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for the period necessary to accomplish the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
We will destroy your personal data as soon as possible and in such a way that it cannot be reproduced or recovered.
If they exist printed on paper, personal data will be destroyed in a secure way, for example by machine cutting into small pieces or burning paper documents or otherwise, and if in electronic form, personal data will be destroyed by technical means to they cannot be reproduced or restored.
We may change this Policy in case of legal changes. You will find out when this document was updated by checking the link and the date at the beginning. All changes in our Policy will take effect upon publication of the changed Policy on the site. By using the site and / or any of our products and services, you accept the currently amended Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the way Orbita SPA Hotel processes your personal data, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .